GLOBAL SYSTÉMES ASIA
Haida Shenny binti Hazri
Oil & Gas, Logistic Advisor
21 years experience, mainly in oil and gas, technology, supply base and logistics. CEO role in a start-up company that owns and operates an oil and gas supply base (Tok Bali Supply Base - third supply base licensed in Malaysia (the first two supply bases started operations in the early 1980s)). Led the company from initial phase to first revenue and entry by major oil and gas tenant within 1 year of start-up. Successful negotiation for the (i) acquisition of Newfield Malaysia (USD898M transaction) and making Sapura an E&P player and operator, and (ii) various other bidding and negotiations for E&P transactions. CEO role in the technology investment and commercialisation arm of PETRONAS.
Led the commercialisation of PETRONAS’ own technologies s well as technology investment in an NZ/US technology company. Undertook the legal role for various PETRONAS’ E&P arrangements in Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Nigeria, Equatorial Guinea, Pakistan, Iraq, Myanmar, Egypt. Undertook the legal role for PETRONAS’ LNG transactions (Shanghai LNG, which was the first LNG sale from Malaysia to China and China’s third LNG purchase into the country, initial stages of the spot LNG business for PETRONAS, gas sales and regas terminal in the UK, long term LNG sales to traditional markets, Japan, Korea and Taiwan).
Involvement in various corporate strategy teams in PETRONAS in relation to leadership and technology. Involvement in teams that were set up for the Malaysian Government Economic Transformation Plan in 2010.
Skills and Experiences
- Independent Advisor, Global Systèmes Asia Sdn Bhd
- Non-Executive Board Member, Velesto Energy Bhd
- Non-Executive Board Member, Privasia Technology Bhd
- Former CEO, Bintulu Supply Base Sdn Bhd
- Former CEO, Matrix Reservoir Sdn Bhd
- Former VP Strategy and New Ventures, Sapura Energy Sdn Bhd
- Former CEO Petronas Technology Ventures Sdn Bhd
- Former Legal & Commercial, PETRONAS E&P, LNG and Tech. Business